Training and development is a big focus for us. We have full-time training and development professionals based in Bard Pharmaceuticals Limited and Napp Pharmaceuticals Limited. They provide a wealth of training and development opportunities for all employees, some sourced externally and others developed and delivered by our own employees. Some initiatives are suitable for everyone and some are tailored to those working in specific areas and roles within the company. Learning opportunities include:
- classroom based workshops and courses
- multimedia packages
- internet-based distance learning
- on the job training
- coaching, mentoring and shadowing
- participation in cross-functional teams and on special projects
- secondment to other areas of Napp’s business, and occasionally to roles within our independently associated companies.
- support for further education and qualifications
All training and development is tailored to an individual’s needs through a consultative process between the individual and their manager, which is supported by our training and development experts. Wherever possible, and in line with each individual’s aspirations and skills, we support employees to fulfil their potential, whether that is within their original role or in alternative roles elsewhere in the organisation.